University Conference Center Building, Fourth Floor
600 Henley Street (map and parking info provided below)
Wednesday Sessions: 7:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
Thursday Sessions: 7:30 a.m.–noon
David Attis is a practice manager with the Education Advisory Board. His studies have explored managing large-scale multidisciplinary research, internationalization strategies in higher education, maximizing space utilization on campus, and the future of doctoral education.
Documents and Resources
Download presentations from the retreat.
- Chancellor Jimmy G. Cheek: Journey to the Top 25
- Provost Susan Martin: Campus Update
- Mary Albrecht: SACSCOC Update
- David Attis: Revitalizing the Program Portfolio
- Taylor Eighmy: The UT Research & Creative Enterprise: Looking to 2020 and Beyond
- Bill Fox: The State of Tennessee’s Economy and Fiscal Conditions
- Rickey Hall: Diversity
- Joel Reeves: Office of Information Technology
- Dave Washburn: UT Research Foundation
Attendees should park in the Locust Street Parking Garage, located across from the YMCA. Attendees will need to present their parking tickets during registration on both days to receive validation stickers. Directions to Locust Street Parking Garage.
View Larger Map
We value your comments and suggestions. Please let us know what went well and what didn’t go as well at this year’s retreat.