Associate Provost and Director of the Chancellor’s Honors and Haslam Scholars Programs Candidates
To UT Faculty, Staff and Students
From: Provost Susan Martin
Four candidates for associate provost and director of the Chancellor’s Honors and Haslam Scholars programs will visit campus over the next two weeks.
John Zomchick, vice provost for faculty affairs, is chairing the search.
As part of the candidates' campus visits, each will lead a public forum for the campus community and respond to questions following their presentations. I invite you to save these dates and join us for the public forums:
For those who can't attend, each forum will be videotaped and archived for later viewing online.
Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs John Zomchick is chairing the search. The other search committee members are
- David Golden, professor, Food Science & Technology
- Dorothy Habel, professor and director, School of Art
- Margaret P. Ross, a senior Honors Program student majoring in economics, math, and international business
- Sylvia D. Turner, assistant director of honors programs
- Pia Wood, associate provost and director of the Center for International Education
Posted: January 16, 2013