The Department Heads Forum is a meeting of all department heads across campus for ongoing fellowship and discussion of big-picture issues that our campus faces where department head leadership is essential. The spring forums will be held in the Executive Dining Room of the Student Union (377A).
The schedule and topics for the spring meetings are listed below. Please note that the time frames differ for each session.
- February 1, 2:30-4:00pm, The Secret to Engaging with Others
- March 2, 11:30am-1:00pm, Finding and Using Data at UTK
- April 12, 11:30am-1:00pm, Conversation with the Provost
You are also invited to participate in a professional development opportunity focused on Clifton Strengths and led by Vice Provost Amber Williams.
- 12:30p.m.-2:00p.m. on Friday, January 14
- Room 262 of the Student Union (different location from forums!)
- RSVP deadline: Monday, January 10
To register for the January session and forums, please complete the form below. Should you have any questions, please contact Heather Cockrum (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To help you make informed decisions about your health, we invite you to review the following resources: