In spring 2022, the Office of the Provost, in cooperation with University Libraries, charged a taskforce to lead efforts to envision and design a new physical space in John C. Hodges Library to support faculty advancement, engagement, and community-building.
One important component of the Taskforce’s work is to gather input from faculty about what they would like to see in the space. The Taskforce held the first feedback session as part of Faculty Appreciation Week and will continue to gather input from the faculty community in various ways, including informal envisioning sessions in the space.
- Owen Driskill (Office of the Provost) (co-convener)
- Amy Elias (CAS)
- Courtney Faber (TCE)
- Ozlem Kilic (currently), RJ Hinde (previous) (Academic Affairs)
- Diane Kelly (Faculty Affairs) (co-convener)
- Carl Lostritto (CAD)
- Holly Mercer (Libraries)
- Javiette Samuel (DDE)
- Beth Schussler (CAS, Faculty Senate)
- Wanessa Velloso (CAS)
- Teresa Walker (Libraries)