The Department Heads Forum is a meeting of all department heads, school directors, and representatives from department-free colleges. The DH Forums provide a space for ongoing conversation and networking, mutual mentoring, and support, sharing of ideas and methods, discussion of pressing issues and concerns, and collaboration on common initiatives.
All sessions are held in-person and include lunch or breakfast depending on time.
- Thursday, September 7th, 12:00-1:30, Leading Change: Strategies and Approaches, Location: SU Executive Dining Room, Room 377A
- Friday, October 13th, 12:00-1:30, Compassionate Leadership, Location: SU Room 262B
- Friday, November 17th, 8:30-10:00, Dealing with Student Conduct and Other Student-Related Issues, Location: SU Executive Dining Room, Room 377A
- Thursday, February 1st, 12:00-1:30, Brainstorming Session with the Chancellor and Provost, Location: SU Executive Dining Room, Room 377A
- Wednesday, March 6th, 12:00-1:30, TOPIC & LOCATION: TBD
- Friday, April 12th, 8:30-10:00, Workload Equity | Location: SU Executive Dining Room, Room 377A
This is a private listserv that allows department heads to discuss issues of interest to the group and connect with others for fellowship and support. Listserv membership is limited to department heads. All department heads are automatically added to this listserv.