About the NCFDD
The University of Tennessee, Knoxville is a proud institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD). The NCFDD is a nationally-recognized, independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring resources for faculty, staff, graduate students, and post-docs. NCFDD’s programs can help faculty increase writing productivity, establish and maintain work-life balance, and create broad networks of collegial support on campus.
Take advantage of the following virtual programs and resources through the NCFDD membership, including:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly Core Curriculum Webinars
- Monthly Guest Expert Webinars
- Access to Multi-Week Courses
- Video recordings of all webinars so members can learn at their convenience
- Private Discussion Forum for peer-mentoring & problem-solving
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Moderated monthly writing challenges
- Access to the Career Center where members can post and search job listings
- Access to the Member Library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
Special Scholarship Programs
Workshops, Webinars, and Watch Parties
The Office of the Provost sponsors NCFDD campus workshops and hosts watch parties of on-demand NCFDD webinars. The NCFDD offers a range of webinars, multi-week courses, and workshops each semester.
Activate Your Account
Our institutional membership allows an unlimited number of faculty, staff, graduate students, post-docs, and administrators at UTK to create individual accounts that give them on-demand access to NCFDD’s online members-only resources. Just follow these four easy steps to activate your account:
- Go to “NCFDD Join” webpage. Then select UT Knoxville from the drop-down menu and click “Continue.”
- On our institution’s landing page, click “Activate My Membership.”
- Complete a brief registration form using your UTK email address.
- Open your UTK email. Click “Activate Account” in the confirmation email.