The NCFDD Post-Tenure Pathfinders Program is a 12-week, online-based program that provides space for recently tenured faculty to pause, engage in a discovery process about what’s possible in their next chapter, and build the support network necessary to move powerfully in that new direction. In order to participate in this program, faculty members must have already completed the Faculty Success Program. In addition, the Post-Tenure Pathfinders program is intended for:
- Recently tenured faculty members who want to find their post-tenure pathway, OR
- Tenured mid-career faculty members who want to plan their next chapter.
- Reconnect with who you are and what you love.
- Explore your potential post-tenure possibilities.
- Make the identity transition from “junior” to “senior” faculty.
- Decide who you will become as a person with power on your campus.
- Release mindsets that were effective pre-tenure but will no longer serve you.
- Pick a post-tenure pathway.
- Construct a new mentoring network for your path.
- Plan for your success.
- Participate in an intensely supportive community that processes day-to-day challenges, pushes individuals when they need it, and celebrates members’ successes as they occur.
The NCFDD Post-Tenure Pathfinders Program is offered three times per year, 12 weeks per session, approximately on the following schedule:
- FALL Session: August – November (Early/discounted registration date: June)
- SPRING Session: January – April (Early/discounted registration date: October)
- SUMMER Session: mid-May – early-August (Early/discounted registration date: mid-April)
Standard tuition is $3,450 per participant on average. Cost will differ depending on registration date.
Full-time associate professors with tenure who have already completed NCFDD’s Faculty Success Program may request financial assistance to attend the Post-Tenure Pathfinders Program by contacting Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs Diane Kelly (email@example.com).